Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Arrested Development

Arrested Development pin series (Top left to right: Buster Bluth, Tobias Funke, Gob Bluth & Lucille Bluth)

Well I've finally gotten around to making pinback buttons! I've had ideas sketched up for at least a year but just got around to actually purchasing a professional button press.

Arrested Development...it's a family favorite of ours, there just isn't anything on television that is written like Arrested D. It's just fantastic. Anyway, I wanted to pay homage to the show so I've begun to make button sets of the characters. I created Buster Bluth first because well, to put it simply, he's my favorite. Tony Hale (the actor that plays Buster) is just hilarious.

All pin sets are available in my Etsy shop. Buster, Tobias, Gob & Gangy.

Tony Hale (actor who plays Buster Bluth) tweet in response to my Buster pins "Nice Work!"
I was quite excited when Tony Hale (the actor who plays Buster Bluth) tweeted in response to my Buster pin set with "Nice work!". 

Next up is a deluxe Arrested Development pin set AND magnet set...so stayed tuned!

Wholesale orders available. Contact me: jen@arthursplaidpants.com





No comments:

Post a Comment