Saturday, January 26, 2013

Reclaimed wood projects

Reclaimed wood button display
So, if I haven't said it before I'm saying it now, my husband is the best. Seriously. He just built me a new & improved button stand to take to all of my shows. Not only was this hand crafted in our studio but it was made from all reclaimed wood from Chicago's own Rebuilding Exchange.

He's also hand crafted the shelves for my permanent display at Local Goods Chicago. They were crafted with reclaimed pallet wood.

Wall shelves crafted with reclaimed pallet wood. 



And last but not least he also made me wall hanging displays for my buttons at Local Goods from the same reclaimed pallet wood.

Button wall displays made from all reclaimed pallet wood.
We have so many reclaimed wood furniture projects in the works and can't wait to make some serious furniture/objects...stay tuned dudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment